Saturday, December 19, 2009

Poosicles

So it has started to snow here. Not more than a couple of inches each time. The first time out in the snow Wrigley just really wanted to eat it. It wasn't enough for him to have to bunny hop around which I am looking forward to. I did notice a new trait from the snow. Wrigley is enjoy a new treat called poosicles. That's right, his frozen poo has now become a tasty experience or an enjoyable toy for him. Multiple times we caught him picking up the frozen chunks of poo and running around with it. Then I caught him munching on something only to go outside and find that it was poo!

What happened to Shibas hating there own bodily functions. He is suppose to want to run away from his poo and find it disgusting. Instead I have the Shiba that loves to turn around and sniff it and now pick it up and play with it. So Gross! I watch him more now when he goes out so that when I see him go to the bathroom and he turns to smell it I can give him "leave it" so that hopefully he learns that this is not appropriate behavior.