Thursday, June 25, 2009

First Damage


Well, we have official received our first damage from Wrigley. At least it was just the plaster and not the molding. When I cannot watch Wrigley I put him in his x-pen but Husband is not as diligent as I am. He thinks that since Wrigley has done so well for the past month that it would be ok not to confine him when he left for work today. Boy did Wrigley prove him wrong!

I didn't even notice it at first but then I was sitting on the couch and Wrigley was hanging out in the corner that he likes. That's when I noticed the paint missing from the wall and then the metal hanging out.

We try to give him plenty of heavy duty chew toys since we know that he is teething and that puppies do chew. But the allure of the corner won over all the nice chew toys that I bought. Lesson learned, we need to keep our eyes on him more and to put him in his x-pen when we are not there to watch him.